New Financing Option Available to Students at Journey Medical Training Center
*Journey Medical Training Center does not endorse a particular lender, nor is it affiliated with Meritize Financial, Inc. ("Meritize") or the Meritize Platform.
Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program, concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools are eligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IN, ME, NV, SD, VT, WI, PR. All rights reserved.
**For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.
*Variable rates are subject to change.
Registration and Tuition Payment
|Nurse Aide Training Course Fee:||$1,125.00|
Phlebotomy Training Course Fee:
|Student CPR: ||$45.00|
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order payable to “Journey Medical Training Center.”
- Payment plan available
- The school is not Title IV approved. No federal financial aid is offered or provided.
Program Class Schedules
Monday through Friday
9:00am - 11:00am Day Classes
5:30pm-7:30pm Evening Classes
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00pm-9:30pm
Nurse Aide Program
The school shall require for admission into its programs proof of one of the following:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have a social security card.
- Have a valid driver’s license or state or federally issued photo ID.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- Successful completion of public, private, or homeschooling at the high school level or obtainment of a recognized high school equivalency credential.
Prospective students must also:
- Must pass the school’s required urine drug screen.
- Cannot be listed as unemployable on the Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) and cannot have been convicted of a criminal offense as listed in Texas Health and Safety Code 250.006.
- Undergo an admission interview by the Program Administrator or admissions representative.
- Present evidence of current MMR, Tetanus, negative TB screen, Influenza, and completed the Hepatitis B series.
Journey Medical Training Center, LLC. has a certificate of approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) to operate a career school in the state of Texas. The TWC-assigned school number is S5490. The school is approved to provide/conduct a Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP) by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services.
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.
A student who is dissatisfied with the school’s Program Director response can file a complaint with the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
Texas Workforce Commission
Career Schools and Colleges Section
101 East 15th Street Room 226T
Austin, Texas 78778-0001
Information on filing a complaint with the Texas Workforce Commission can be found on their Career Schools and Colleges website at www.texasworkforce.org/careerschoolstudents.
Complaints may also be filed with NATCEP under Texas Health and Human Services at 512-438-2017.
Prometric Testing for Texas Nurse Aide Certification Testing