Nurse Aide Program Day Classes
Journey Medical Training Center offers a 4-week training and certification program for Nurse Aide candidates.
Registration and Tuition Payment
|Application Fee ||$75.00|
|Nurse Aide Training Course Fee ||$1,125.00|
|Student CPR ||$45.00|
2023 Class Start Dates
January 9, 2023
February 13, 2023
March 20, 2023
April 24, 2023
May 29, 2023
June 26, 2023
July 24, 2023
August 28, 2023
September 25, 2023
October 23, 2023
November 27, 2023
Hybrid Nurse Aide Program
Journey Medical Training Center offers a hybrid model for the Nurse Aide Program. This means that classroom instruction is a combination of scheduled timed instruction and flexible clinical instruction and participation. Students may take the classes online from home. At the completion of the program, the graduate may take the Texas CNA Exam through Prometric. Students must have access to a computer and the internet and must be able to access Google Classroom, Zoom, and WhatsApp on their devices. For the first three weeks, lecture hours will be held in the morning and evening via Zoom. In week four, students will be in clinics performing hands-on direct patient care for 40 hours. The final exam will be held on the last day of class.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Complete the application and pay the $75.00 non-refundable fee.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass the school's required urine drug screen.
- Cannot be listed as unemployable on the Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) and cannot have been convicted of a criminal offense as listed in Texas Health and Safety Code 250.006.'
- Complete an admission interview with the Program Administrator or admissions representative.
- Provide evidence of current MMR, Tetanus, negative TB screen, Influenza, and completed the Hepatitis B series.
- Provide a Driver's License, Federal or State ID Card, or Social Security Card.
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript and/or diploma, GED, or college transcript and/or diploma.
- Provide a current CPR card (may be taken at Journey Medical Training Center).
- Provide proof of immunization if needed for the clinical site.
- Computer access and Internet access (cannot have only phone access).
- Access to Google Classroom, Zoom, and WhatsApp.
- Textbook and Workbook (provided by Journey Medical Training Center).
- Optional $65.00 Lab Kit may be purchased from the school for demonstration of required nurse aide skills.
Payment Plan Options
Payment plan does not include $75.00 application fee.
There is a 10% interest charge for the payment plan bringing tuition cost to $1,237.50. Final tuition payment must be made no later than the last day of class. (Grades or Certificate of Completion will not be released until all financial obligations have been met.)