Journey Medical Training Center offers a 6-week training and preparation program for certification in phlebotomy.
Registration and Tuition Payment
|Application Fee ||$75.00|
|Phlebotomy Training Course Fee ||$1,060.00|
|Student CPR ||$45.00|
Program Class Schedules
Tuesday & Thursday
6:00pm - 9:30pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
2023 Class Start Dates
January 31, 2023
March 21, 2023
May 9, 2023
June 27, 2023
August 15, 2023
October 3, 2023
November 28, 2023
Hybrid Phlebotomy Program
Journey Medical Training Center offers a hybrid model for the Phlebotomy Program. This means that students will take the lecture classes online from home, while being present in-person for the clinical lab. After completion of the program, the graduate may take the National Healthcare Association Phlebotomy Exam. To participate in this program, students must have access to a computer and the internet and must be able to access Google Classroom, Zoom, and WhatsApp on their devices. On Tuesday and Thursday of each of the six weeks, lectures will be held via Zoom from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. On Saturdays, the clinical lab will be held from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Complete the application and pay the $75.00 non-refundable fee.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass the school's required urine drug screen.
- Cannot be listed as unemployable on the Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) and cannot have been convicted of a criminal offense as listed in Texas Health and Safety Code 250.006.'
- Complete an admission interview with the Program Administrator or admissions representative.
- Provide evidence of current MMR, Tetanus, negative TB screen, Influenza, and completed the Hepatitis B series.
- Provide a Driver's License, Federal or State ID Card, or Social Security Card.
- Provide a copy of your high school transcript and/or diploma, GED, or college transcript and/or diploma.
- Provide a current CPR card (may be taken at Journey Medical Training Center).
- Provide proof of immunization if needed for the clinical site.
- Computer access and Internet access (cannot have only phone access).
- Access to Google Classroom, Zoom, and WhatsApp.
- Textbook (provided by Journey Medical Training Center).
- Optional $35.00 Lab Kit may be purchased from the school for demonstration of required sticks per National Healthcare Association Guidelines
Payment Plan Options
Payment plan does not include $75.00 application fee.
There is a 10% interest charge for the payment plan bringing tuition cost to $1,166.00. Final tuition payment must be made no later than the last day of class. (Grades or Certificate of Completion will not be released until all financial obligations have been met.)